Matru Ayurveda Reetha/Soapnut Powder for Hair Wash 100 Grams
Matru Ayurveda offers products for health and beauty. Our Ayurvedic products tap into nature's healing resources for bringing nourishing beauty care and health products
Product Description: Reetha also known as soapnut is a completely natural and non-toxic shampoo & has long been used as a hair cleanser all around the world It is easily available, inexpensive, reusable, and eco-friendly. It is a safer substitute to chemical-laden hair care products.
Reetha is known to have antifungal and antibacterial properties which can be utilized in many different ways.
Ingredients: 100% Pure, Micronized Sapindus mukorossi
- Reetha lather mildly which cleanses the hair and scalp thoroughly to get rid of the oils and impurities, Providing clean and silky hair
- Slows the appearance of grey hair
- Maintains the pH level of the scalp.
- Treats dandruff and lice
- Helps reduce hair fall and split ends
- Makes hair thicker and bouncy
- Has antiseptic and antibacterial qualities
- Helps treat an itchy scalp and scalp related diseases
- With it’s natural antibacterial properties, reetha can be essential to those who are troubled by acne. By including reetha in your daily facial routines, it will help get rid of any unnecessary bacteria and dirt build up to have your skin looking clear and glowing in no time
- Used as a detergent for washing clothes
- Excellent jewellery cleaner
- Reetha liquid can be used to clean floors, kitchen, dishes, cabinets etc
When made into a hair pack by combining with other common natural hair cleansing and nourishing ingredient like, shikakai, amla, multani mitti, bhringraj, hibiscus etc, reetha becomes even more effective in cleaning the hair thoroughly and adding both shine and volume to it
- As reetha is strong cleansing agent so its better not to use on unoiled hair. Preoiling is recommended before using Reetha as a shampoo.
- Washing clothes, especially the children shows gentle effect on the skin. It is allergic free and helps to maintain the original color of dresses.
- For jewellery cleaning,dip the ornaments into the liquid of soapnuts & rub the jewellery with soft cloth. You will see amazing difference in your ornaments by getting the original look